4185 Duffy Street
Portage, IN 46368
Job Objective To obtain an After School Site Coordinator position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
After School Site Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Boston Public Schools, Portage, IN
- Prepared agendas, minutes, reports, fliers, brochures and presentations, and planned, coordinated, promoted and conducted meetings and workshops.
- Coordinated, implemented and monitored the activities and requirements of the After School Program.
- Ensured strict adherence to all guidelines and due dates in program completion and record documentation.
- Liaised between participants, and the local community, to make successful education collaborations.
- Trained students, educators, parents, service providers and agencies.
- Organized and facilitated professional development activities.
After School Site Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Jefferson County Public Schools, Portage, IN
- Managed day-to-day operations of the after school program.
- Trained and supervised staff in the after school program.
- Organized schedule of academic, recreation, and enrichment activities.
- Ensured safe operation of afterschool program.
- Coordinated surveys of students, staff and parents to evaluate program.
- Collected, reviewed, approved and submitted timesheets by the deadline.
- Ensured proper documentation and submission of all records.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in developing and implementing youth program
- Good knowledge of A-G requirements, SAT and PSAT deadlines, and college resources on-site
- Strong supervision, and computer skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to plan a wide range of recreational and educational programs and events
- Remarkable ability to take written and oral directions and follow through to completion
- Great ability to effectively coordinate after school related activities
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Lander University, South Carolina, SC