1890 Ridenour Street
Miami, FL 33132
Job Objective Seeking a position as Advertising Coordinator in highly reputed and professional organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable marketing,advertising and copywriting experience
- Ability to present all advertising products to customers and demonstrate
- Ability to assimilate info and draw reasonable conclusions
- Ability to prepare presentation information for the sales team using campaign metrics
- In-depth knowledge of print and digital publishing and media industry
- Willingness to learn new media platforms and products
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
Premier Staffing Services, Miami, FL
August 2005 – Present
- Managed multi-faceted projects and assisted Account Director.
- Managed client budgets and generated client reports.
- Coordinated with the clients.
- Formulated written documentation and managed Ad placement activity.
- Corresponded with internal resources.
TMP Worldwide, Miami, FL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed space advertising orders.
- Handled publication print and production materials.
- Administered ad placement, material and positions.
- Coordinated with advertisers, agencies and appropriates sales staff.
- Formulated MSG driven reports for management.
- Maintained database for online advertising.
Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising
Hiwassee College, Madisonville, TN
1234 Main Court
Objective To obtain a challenging career as an advertising coordinator in the advertising industry.
- Excellent command over sales management, mass communication and advertisement.
- Ability to provide client service and professional administration.
- Innovative ideas and great sense of responsibility.
- Advertising and promotion.
- Marketing and sales support.
- Ability to work under pressure with full efficiency.
- Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access,
Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
Advertising Coordinator, August 2007 to till date
Spark Communications, CA
- Provide necessary coordination to monthly, weekly and periodical sales and marketing operations.
- Provided maintenance for media contracts as well as various rate books.
- Handled client communication and placement activities.
- Generated confidential reports and monthly communication packages.
Advertising Administrator, August 2005 to June 2007
Advantage Mailing Inc., CA
- Gathered and arrange the data in plan book and handle the media files.
- Supervised the daily work.
- Worked under pressure and completed the work before deadlines.
- Worked as a liaison between production department and media representative.
University of California-Berkeley, March 2005
Bachelor of Arts in Communications
University of California-Berkeley, March 2003
Done diploma in Advance mass media and video