4479 Pyramid Valley Road
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
Job Objective To obtain an Admin Coordinator position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Admin Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Honeywell International, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Managed overall operation of the office and provided support to executive management.
- Managed departmental budget-related activities, reconciled and ensured budgetary compliance.
- Supervised support staff and conducted performance appraisals, provided work directives, and coordinated training needs.
- Planned and organized procedures and prioritized workflow to ensure efficient operation of the office.
Admin Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Temployment, Cedar Rapids, IA
- Assisted with events to include planning, producing flyers, brochures, and operations manual and scheduling meetings.
- Handled and maintained confidentiality of personnel records, files, and information.
- Updated databases, organized files and records, drafted correspondence, reports, presentations and other documents.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in admin and coordination
- Outstanding experience in Microsoft Outlook scheduling and event planning
- Good knowledge of general office procedures and techniques to the completion of assignments
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office software to include Publisher, Photoshop, and Internet
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Remarkable ability to organize workflow, prioritize workload and coordinate activities
- Amazing ability to manage and maintain confidential information.
- Outstanding ability to analyze and interpret policy and procedural questions
Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Niagara University, New York, NY