1992 Woodstock Drive
Arcadia, CA 91006
Job Objective Seeking a position as Accounts Payable Coordinator in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Accounts Payable Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
Aerotek Professional Services, Arcadia, CA
- Handled all functions related to account payable for multiple subsidiary offices.
- Ensured proper coding, voucher entries and prepared daily check runs.
- Set up new vendors and maintained vendor database and files.
- Assisted in preparation of journal entries for monthly financial statements.
- Handled accounts payable related inquiries.
- Assisted in bank and GL account reconciliations.
- Reviewed all invoices for price discrepancies and accuracy.
Accounts Payable Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Kforce Finance & Accounting Staffing, Arcadia, CA
- Recommended changes to department policy and procedure to ensure integrity of the related systems.
- Reviewed statistical reports, anticipated problems.
- Ensured accurate financial transaction and inventory management.
- Maintained disbursement record and recommended revisions to the existing schedule and procedures.
- Determined and recommended adequate financial and internal controls.
- Reviewed and evaluated and assisted with the development system design documents.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in Accounts payable
- In depth knowledge of the application of data processing techniques to accounting systems
- Excellent knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures in Accounts Payable and GAAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Platinum, QuickBooks and Dynamics AX
- Good accounting, organizational and communications skills
- Amazing ability to prioritize and work independently
- Excellent ability to follow through with tasks and projects to completion in a timely manner
- Remarkable customer service and detail orientation skills
High School Diploma, Whitney M.Young Magnet High School, Chicago, IL