242 Tree Top Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19108
Job Objective Long time Traffic Controller is looking for a new situation that can take advantage of my experience and is a place where moving up is possible.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with traffic control devices used in streets
- Ability to make presentations to large and small groups.
- Ability to collect and measure data
- Ability to create reports, letters, documentation and SOPs
- Ability to ccommunicate (both in written and verbal) effectively
- Team driven and good motivator
Panalpina, Philadelphia, PA
August 2005 – Present
- Supported local project team and Operations in their relationship with the clients.
- Ensured the supply chain to the manufacturing plants and follow-up of the entire transport.
- Analyzed problems and trouble shoot with customer and took care of dispatch problems.
- Assured daily business with Operations.
- Upgraded rate sheets and other customer information.
- Reviewed processes and if necessary recommended improvements and cost savings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Traffic Management
Northwest Florida State College, Niceville, FL