3013 Franklee Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Job Objective To obtain a Sales Controller position in which I can enhance my skills and become a valued member of your team
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to design and management of self-service financial reporting for sales
- Proficient with SAP, Oracle 11.5, Hyperion, Siebel and COGNOS
- Familiarity with MRP systems, standard cost systems and integrated financial software (SAP)
- Wide knowledge of GAAP and Internal Controls
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and financial deal structuring
Wurth Electronics Midcom, Philadelphia, PA
August 2005 – Present
- Provided timely and accurate deal analysis and financial structuring opportunities to meet Sales financial plans and operating goals.
- Communicated projected deviations to forecast if applicable in a timely manner.
- Provided useful and accurate analysis of channel performance for enhanced decision-making.
- Communicated and relayed revenue recognition policies to Sales in support of financial guidelines and procedures.
- Supported and complied to financial and business policies and accounting processes.
Farmersy Insurance Group, Philadelphia, PA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed the monthly closing of the accounting systems and consolidated the financials.
- Provided accurate and timely commentary and feedback on business results and performance measures.
- Supported and managed the strategic plan, annual profit plans and monthly rolling forecasts.
- Assured adequate internal controls and adherence with Sarbanes-Oxley and audit requirements.
- Supported local government accounting standards and regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Gustavus Adolphus College, Saint Peter, MN