2369 Nixon Avenue
Kingsport, TN 37660
Job Objective Inspiring Quality Controller seeks employment with a challenging company where my experience in the field can aid the company in meeting long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with patterns, garment measurements, shrinkage, grade rules and sizing
- Good understanding of fabric and finish on garment
- Expertise in making final inspections according to AQL levels set
- Ability to finalize a fit to Brands needs
- Profound knowledge on pattern construction and grading skills
Oceaneering International, Kingsport, TN
August 2005 – Present
- Implemented the inline and final inspections of the apparel goods in order to ascertain that the quality standards are met.
- Maintained customers’ quality and measurement standards and procedures.
- Educated suppliers on the standards and requirements.
- Supported manufacturers in sample evaluation.
Amsted Industries, Kingsport, TN
May 2000 – July 2005
- Interacted frequently with QA employees, production associates, Corporate and government agencies.
- Conducted quality audits such as third party audits, customer audits and internal audits.
- Participated in development and implementation of new policies, procedures and programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Science
Peru State College, Peru, NE