1693 Boggess Street
Frisco, TX 75034
Job Objective Experienced Plant Controller seeks a new career path where I can put my experience to use for the benefit of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in cost accounting and analysis
- Profound knowledge of management accounting, cost, inventory accounting, and IFRS
- Familiarity with General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Wide knowledge of, supply chain management, production inventory planning and operational analysis
- Proficient with standard cost systems and integrated financial software (SAP)
- Ability to scheduling daily production and tracks schedule
- Ability to prepares weekly and monthly plant financial reports
Goodrich, Frisco, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Closed, maintained and reconciled the plant general ledger.
- Informed plant personnel about their performance relative to the key metrics.
- Prepared budgets in collaboration with the divisional general manager.
- Provided, on a daily basis, financial and operational results through narrative and analytical reports.
- Developed and maintained records that value, report and analyze inventory activity in the most effective manner.
- Organized and supervised physical inventory counts for internal and external purposes.
Abbott Laboratories, Frisco, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Prepared and coordinated the annual budget at the plant level.
- Prepared, maintained and analyzed product standard costs.
- Partnered with plant management to maximize plant efficiency and profitability and proposed business actions.
- Identified issues and proactively initiated analyses and solutions to plant issues.
- Assisted in the preparation of capital appropriations requests.
- Tracked cost reduction projects and maintained required reporting.
Master’s Degree in Accounting
Anderson University, Anderson, IN
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Bainbridge College, Bainbridge, GA