3505 Pooh Bear Lane
Greer, SC 29650
Job Objective Qualified Network Controller seeking situation that allows me to use my knowledge to gain business for the company and to bring about positive change.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in telecommunications network management
- Huge knowledge of IP networking, network management and customer maintenance
- Deep knowledge of transmission principles, additional protocols, network service offerings
- Solid understanding of voice technologies and TCP IP
- Familiarity with ATM, IP/VPN, ISDN, T1, MPLS and PIP
- Ability to use specialized diagnostic tools
- Ability to identify objections and issues and properly escalate
- Ability to gather, analyze, and report on the ticket status
MDI Group, Greer, SC
August 2005 – Present
- Imparted technical support and aid to broad customer base.
- Diagnosed anomalies and performance issues.
- Corresponded with customers and management.
- Maintained records of trouble isolation and monitored network.
- Scrutinized system alarms, evaluated conditions and acquired correct response.
- Coordinated emergency restoration activities and managed documentation of daily operations.
NetApp, Greer, SC
May 2000 – July 2005
- Conducted fault isolation and diagnostic functions.
- Coordinated with functional users and remote operations centers.
- Formulated logs and records and managed reporting functions and data input.
- Supervised security posture of network and executed operator level maintenance.
- Imparted functional guidance and technical support as well as coaching to Level I personnel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Northwest Missouri State University, Maryville, MO