3065 Clay Street
Indianapolis, IN 46219
Job Objective Educated and qualified Material Controller seeks position in a rising company where I can grow and become an asset.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in manufacturing
- Huge knowledge of computers, data warehouse and production planning
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with full range of movement
- Superior computer skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
Arnold-Hanafin Corporation, Indianapolis, IN
August 2005 – Present
- Managed cycle count program and handled inventory.
- Formulated monthly cycle count reports and supervised master data coding.
- Outlined daily purchase order receipts and evaluated production order reporting.
- Oversaw parts that were to be expensed and managed scrap transactions.
- Handled location system and coordinated with scheduling and engineering.
- Assisted shop floor individuals and checked production reporting.
- Evaluated excess and obsolete material and managed annual physical inventory.
Alion Science and Technology, Indianapolis, IN
May 2000 – July 2005
- Administered inbound and outbound shipments.
- Formulated billing process and handled carrier and trailer assignment.
- Oversaw incoming products and evaluated ordered products.
- Scrutinized discrepancies during receipt process and managed production requirements.
- Formulated documentation and executed uncanning and canning of assemblies.
- Interpreted technical specifications and relevant publications.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, CT
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Crowder College, Neosho, MO