2182 Buffalo Creek Road
Nashville, TN 37201
Job Objective To enhance my skills and further my career by filling the position of Manufacturing Controller in well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in warehousing and logistic tasks
- Wide knowledge of warehousing function of construction materials and equipment
- Familiarity with manufacturing process and manufacturing costing methods
- Proficient with ERP system, SAP, MS office Applications
- Ability to forecast and report key manufacturing metrics – costs, inventory, yields, variances
- Ability to manage cost accounting personnel
- Ability to perform analysis, planning and reporting of inventory levels for Manufacturing
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Pacific Biosciences, Nashville, TN
August 2005 – Present
- Administered cycle count program and managed inventory.
- Formulated monthly cycle count reports.
- Aided direction on master data coding and outlined daily purchase order receipts.
- Evaluated production order reporting and suggested parts that were to be expensed.
- Managed scrap transactions and coordinated with scheduling and engineering.
- Assisted shop floor individuals and scrutinized production reporting.
- Analyzed obsolete material and managed annual physical inventory.
Flexco, Nashville, TN
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed inbound and outbound shipments and handled billing process.
- Administered carrier and trailer assignment and maintained SOP’s for work.
- Scrutinized incoming products for compliance and evaluated ordered products.
- Handled discrepancies during receipt process and forklift.
- Formulated documentation and executed uncanning and canning of assemblies.
- Interpreted technical specifications and operated plant equipment for various tasks..
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Saint Peter’s College, Jersey City, NJ