4493 Seth Street
Coleman, TX 76834
Job Objective Seeking a Logistics Controller position with the perfect company that offers me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of managing people in the change process
- Thorough knowledge of implementing new processes and MPS system operation
- Proficient with ERP systems, PowerPoint and Excel
- Expertise in supervising employees in multiple locations
- Ability to apply optimum inventory management tools
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups
- Ability to prepare various Logistics reports
- Superior supervisory skills
- Excellent data analysis and communication skills
Halliburton Company, Coleman, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Improvised area delivery performance and inventory turns.
- Managed MRP data and demand integrity.
- Administered Planning & Logistics Controllers and outlined production plan.
- Coordinated about plan and reduced transactional activities.
- Supervised material movement processes and handled capacity planning.
Applied Materials, Inc., Coleman, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Formulated shipping documentation and coordinated with customs agents, freight forwarders and transport companies.
- Supervised entire inventory and managed the requirements of the outlets.
- Coordinated with Logistics Manager and administered entire retail inventory.
- Corresponded with suppliers and updated the system.
- Outlined stock position on the system and coordinated with Logistics team.
Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Ashford University, Clinton, IA
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Huntingdon College, Montgomery, AL