3330 Westwood Avenue
Westbury, NY 11590
Job Objective Looking for employment with company searching for an experienced Hotel Controller.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with industry standard hotel, food and beverage accounting
- Thorough knowledge of balance sheet and general ledger reconciliations
- Wide knowledge of hotel operations, services and accounting
- Proficient with PMS and POS systems
- Ability to monitor, approve and prepare daily payroll accounts
- Ability to prepare and review budgets, operating results and sales
- Ability to manage cash flow and payables
Hilton Hotels Corp., Westbury, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Administered the financial department.
- Enforced systems and formulated financial analysis.
- Supervised preparations of budgets and financial forecasts.
- Outlined reports for hotel’s financial position.
- Formulated governmental reports and managed enquiries from governmental agencies.
- Coached assigned employees and aided pre-opening duties.
Heritage Hotels and Resorts, Westbury, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Administered the financial activities of the hotel.
- Aided as financial advisor to Hotel Management.
- Authorized sales, purchases, salaries and expenditures of the hotel.
- Assisted department heads and formulated annual plan.
- Supervised and coached the staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
Warner Southern College, Lake Wales, FL