3046 Ethels Lane
Tampa, FL 33634
Job Objective Seeking work as a Fund Controller with a company in order to advance my skills and career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in processing of fund administrator
- Familiarity with fund accounting, financial and managerial reporting, and financial analysis
- Wide knowledge of GAAP and financial statement preparation issues
- Huge knowledge of accounting
- Ability to manage annual fund financial statement audit process
Lucas Group, Tampa, FL
August 2005 – Present
- Supervised computation of fund administrator’s monthly NAV calculations.
- Administered reconciliation of fund cash and portfolio balances.
- Distributed reports to investors.
- Outlined monthly portfolio and monitored processing of fees.
- Handled annual fund financial statement audit process.
Michael Page International, Tampa, FL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Formulated funds’ financial statements and capital account statements.
- Coordinated with auditors and handled income and expense accruals.
- Computed shareholder allocation and financial statement.
- Administered team of Fund Accountant and Senior Fund Accountants.
- Corresponded with P&L team and installed derivative instruments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
McNeese State University, Lake Charles, LA