2885 Sardis Station
Minneapolis, MN 55405
Job Objective To obtain a Credit Controller position in which I can enhance my skills and become a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience of imparting Credit Control
- Good understanding of credit products
- Proficient with Oracle, Word and Excel
- Ability to identify and highlight credit notes and write-off concerns
- Ability to negotiate and identify risk
- Excellent communication, negotiating and time management skills
UBS Financial Services, Minneapolis, MN
August 2005 – Present
- Managed incoming cash and updated system.
- Computed total cheques, cash, BACS and credit card payments.
- Reviewed overdue payments and coordinated with individual credit controllers.
- Maintained customer details and account records.
- Coordinated with customer and resolved problems and queries.
- Assisted and reports to credit manager.
Thomson Reuters, Minneapolis, MN
May 2000 – July 2005
- Evaluated company credit control procedure.
- Managed due outstanding sales balances and reviewed credit limits.
- Enforced Direct Debit payment system and managed new credit management procedures.
- Administered overdue debtors and coordinated with external and internal customers.
- Corresponded about overdue accounts and assured establishment of follow-up contact.
- Handled allocations issues and collections issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Thomas Aquinas College, Santa Paula, CA