3521 Davis Court
Bridgeport, IL 62417
Job Objective To secure a position with growing company as a Combat Controller where my special training can be used to the fullest
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of ATC and combat control procedures
- Huge knowledge of weapons delivery and encompassing tactical airlift
- Deep knowledge of air and surface firepower systems, map and aeronautical chart
- Solid understanding of usage of tactical and ATC communications systems
- Familiarity with parachute equipment and scuba operations
- Proficiency in using air navigation aids and night vision equipment GPS
Navy Civilian, Bridgeport, IL
August 2005 – Present
- Monitored potential assault zones and target areas.
- Supervised operations using advanced technologies and handled Terminal Instrument Procedures data.
- Analyzed status of airfields and assault zones.
- Provided limited weather observations and corresponded about battlefield information.
- Managed air traffic control and issued ATC clearances.
- Operated communications equipment and terminal.
- Formulated advisories and imparted flight assistance and emergency service.
High School Diploma
El Camino High School, Rohnert Park, CA