1702 E Bullard Ave
Cypress, CA 90630
Job Objective To obtain a Tour Consultant position in an environment where I will get a chance to utilize my knowledge and my experience.
Areas of Excellence:
- Huge knowledge of computer reservation programs
- Ability to determine the selling price of the program, based on company guidelines
- Ability to maintain positive relations with customers
- Ability to follow-up with clients for customer feedback
- Good time management skills and analytical skills
Pears, Cypress, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Aided clients in finding travel package deals.
- Provided assistance for clients.
- Booked reservations for air travel, rail tickets, hotel and car rentals.
- Managed new client sales and retention.
Dove, Inc., Cypress, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Reviewed and sorted global distribution system.
- Formulated service contracts for group travel.
- Imparted alternatives for customer travel.
- Aided client plan activities for vacation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Loyola Marymount University, California, CA