36466 W El Greco St
Gilbert, AZ 85295
Job Objective Seeking a position as Telecommunication Consultant where I can utilize my knowledge and experience in reputed organization.
Areas of Excellence:
- Huge knowledge of telecommunications, wireless and VoIP security best practices
- Deep knowledge of routing, switching, TCP/IP, SIP, H323 and QoS
- Amazing ability to manage resource allocation
- Familiarity with configuration, optimization and operation of VoIP equipment
- Outstanding ability to meet timelines
- Excellent technical writing
- Superior communication skills
Sperk, Gilbert, AZ
August 2005 – Present
- Administered operations of telecommunications area.
- Coordinated with senior technology leadership and business users.
- Aided enterprise wide VoIP infrastructure.
- Established plan with Data network team.
Veedal, Inc., Gilbert, AZ
May 2000 – July 2005
- Evaluated and resolved capacity and performance issues.
- Assisted wireless vendors to establish program.
- Handled wireless voice and data plans.
- Managed telecommunication services.
- Established strategy for collaboration and conferencing systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA