11045 Klingerman St
Dinuba, CA 93618
Job Objective To obtain a Telecom Consultant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience with VoIP network designs
- Huge knowledge of PBXs, Key Systems, VoIP Protocols and Carrier Services
- Amazing ability to manage remotely and at client sites
- Outstanding ability to impart technical support
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Superior communication skills
Ronald, Dinuba, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Analyzed and reviewed client’s voice.
- Evaluated voice and data technologies.
- Enforced voice and data communication systems.
- Established product specifications for telecom designs.
- Managed telecommunications demonstrations for clients.
Verna, Inc., Dinuba, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Analyzed client’s voice and data communication systems.
- Reviewed carrier services as it related to voice services.
- Assessed client’s business requirements.
- Outlined limitations with current system design.
- Suggested alternative solutions and improvisations.
- Established product specifications and assisted Data and Telecom team.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Northern Kentucky University, Kentucky, KY