824 S Washington St
Alton, TX 78573
Job Objective To secure the position of Teacher Consultant that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable teaching experience
- Huge knowledge of teaching students with visual impairments
- Deep knowledge of computer instruction and technology
- Familiarity with behavior management principles
- Good understanding of learning assessment and diagnosis
- Amazing ability to maintain working relationships
- Outstanding ability to speak clearly
- Superior communication skills
Smith, Alton, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Imparted curriculum consultation.
- Facilitated instruction in communication skills and personal adjustment.
- Extended coordination for adaptive equipment.
- Managed coordination of services with various agencies.
- Aided parents and students with information.
Michel, Inc., Alton, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
- Imparted sensory development and environmental awareness training.
- Aided as resource for development of department budget.
- Acted as resource person to local school district school improvement teams.
- Represented district on varied community agencies.
- Coordinated with colleges and universities.
- Carried out research in program evaluation.
Master’s Degree in Education
Eastern Illinois University, Illinois, IL