14693 Strickland Rd
Batesville, MS 8606
Job Objective To obtain a Tax Consultant position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience with national and regional public accounting firm
- Huge knowledge of tax procedures, rules and regulations
- Deep knowledge of Direct and Indirect tax law
- Familiarity with basic operating tools
- Amazing ability to execute legal research
- Outstanding ability to prepare briefs and legal documents
- Superior communication skills
Shine, Batesville, MS
August 2005 – Present
- Formulated individual and business income tax returns.
- Computed financial statements and handled client questions.
- Reviewed current and deferred tax accounts.
- Handled income tax inquiries.
- Evaluated monthly tax provisions and computed tax credits.
Steve, Inc., Batesville, MS
May 2000 – July 2005
- Conducted industry research and financial analysis.
- Coordinated with clients to obtain data.
- Aided client marketing efforts.
- Recognized areas for tax reporting.
- Managed providing accurate results.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Colorado Technical University, Colorado, CO