683 S Pennsylvania St
Wheaton, IL 60187
Job Objective To secure the position of Sustainability Consultant that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience in sustainable design projects
- Huge knowledge of environmental sciences
- Deep knowledge of economic analysis processes
- Familiarity with field of sustainability
- Excellent computer skills
- Superior communication skills
Lakeview, Wheaton, IL
August 2005 – Present
- Managed work involving development of technical guidance and outlining projects.
- Conducted studies and technical activities.
- Aided procurement and construction phases.
- Established metrics, measurement and reporting tools.
- Outlined findings for client management teams.
Pilote, Inc., Wheaton, IL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Gathered information on best practices.
- Conducted strategic and sustainability planning.
- Managed sustainability, energy efficiency and product stewardship.
- Trained consultants in sales and technical areas.
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science
McNeese State University, Louisiana, LA