1702 E Bullard Ave
Cypress, CA 90630
Job Objective Seeking a Staffing Consultant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience in business, sales and customer service
- Huge knowledge of account and territory management
- Deep knowledge of co-employment relationship
- Good understanding of general business, office terminology
- Familiarity with federal and state employment laws
- Amazing ability to strategize and think differently
- Superior communication skills
Perl, Cypress, CA
August 2005 – Present
- Maintained database of clients and prospects.
- Marketed Staffing Services through phone calls.
- Hired, interviewed and trained talent.
- Managed best match for Client and Talent.
Spear, Inc., Cypress, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Assisted unit partner to manage profitability of business.
- Maintained orders through automated system.
- Carried out employment verifications.
- Coordinated with co-workers daily.
- Corresponded on a regular basis with clients and associates.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Loyola Marymount University, California, CA