1645 Ryder Avenue
Kent, WA 98032
Job Objective Seeking a position as Software Consultant in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience with a software development lifecycle Waterfall and Agile
- Famalarity with data gathering techniques, conceptual design, usability testing, and information architecture for application software
- Ability to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications
- Comprehensive knowledge of Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010, ASP.Net, SOA, ESB, WCF, ASP.NET MVC, NUnit and Microsoft Visual Studio Team System
- Familiar with ERP, PLM, database, SQL development and CRM applications
- Strong Object Oriented Design and algorithm understanding and proficiency
Trans Atlantic Systems, Kent, WA
August 2005 – Present
- Developed, tested, debugged and maintained web and application based solutions in PHP and/or .NET (C#).
- Participated in architecture, implementation, testing, release, maintenance of enterprise software applications.
- Worked with cross-functional teams to assure successful delivery.
- Performed design, code and test reviews of solutions.
- Ascertained company security and compliance standards are met.
- Accepted and provided technical solutions and direction.
- Assisted in process enhancement initiatives.
Triune Technologies Inc., Kent, WA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Setup standard software modules.
- Made effective use of standards and methodologies.
- Contributed to enhancing the delivery process, methodology and quality.
- Developed detailed and accurate time estimates.
- Implemented software at customer sites.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Southern Utah University, Cedar City, UT