824 S Washington St
Alton, TX 78573
Job Objective To obtain a Service Consultant position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable customer service experience
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Ability to communicate and simplify complex technical concepts in person and phone
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Superior telephone and customer service skills
Britannica, Alton, TX, August 2005 – Present
- Fixed service appointments and greeted guests.
- Maintained customer’s vehicle problems.
- Formulated accurate written cost estimate.
- Managed customer signatures on repair order.
Ping, Inc., Alton, TX, May 2000 – July 2005
- Coordinated with dispatcher of incoming work.
- Managed progress of repair.
- Enforced and maintained service marketing program.
- Evaluated repair orders and maintained service department forms and menus.
- Interpreted completed work and charges.
High School Diploma
Jacksonville High School, Little Rock, AR