683 S Pennsylvania St
Wheaton, IL 60187
Job Objective To obtain a Scientific Consultant position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience with laboratory and testing services
- Huge knowledge of health care and the pharmaceutical, imaging and biotech industries
- Deep knowledge of pharmaceutical products markets
- Amazing ability to draft reports and business correspondence
- Outstanding ability to manage multiple Projects and meet timelines
- Superior communication skills
Ninja, Wheaton, IL
August 2005 – Present
- Coordinated with legal representatives.
- Assisted client to define problem and get desired outcomes.
- Formulated well-controlled program of relevant investigation.
- Managed with laboratory services.
IBM, Inc., Wheaton, IL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Coordinated about department activities to Board.
- Managed confidential data in important files.
- Assisted the Higher Officials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Science
Eastern Illinois University, Illinois, IL