87 Langdon Hill Rd
Salem, MA 01970
Job Objective To obtain a Safety Consultant position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience in occupational safety
- Huge knowledge of formulating Health and Safety strategies
- Deep knowledge of current Health and Safety legislation
- Familiarity with safety procedures
- Proficient with Safety compliance and behavioral tools
- Amazing ability to apply Safety principals
- Superior communication skills
Reliance, Salem, MA
August 2005 – Present
- Managed occupational safety and industrial hygiene programs.
- Conducted audits and formulated audit reports.
- Executed emergency coordination and management activities.
- Carried out incident management activities.
- Coordinated hazard assessments.
AIG, Inc., Salem, MA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Imparted ad-hoc assistance to project managers.
- Aided occupational safety and industrial hygiene.
- Managed employee training programs.
- Outlined appropriate emergency plans.
- Evaluated health and safety costs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety
Graceland University, Iowa, IA