1112 Santa Clara Ave
Spencer, IA 51301
Job Objective Seeking a Research Consultant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience in research, community service and grant making
- Huge knowledge of database development
- Deep knowledge of leading teams and workgroups
- Familiarity with government regulations
- Amazing ability to exercise unbiased judgment
- Outstanding ability to work in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical, organizational and management skills
Wheel, Spencer, IA
August 2005 – Present
- Imparted data mining, research and predictive modeling.
- Established approaches to business problems.
- Aided in outlining new ways of using statistical methodologies.
- Carried out research and predictive modeling.
Emaron, Inc., Spencer, IA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Provided recommendations to improve analyses.
- Aided investigation and data analysis.
- Extended assistance in summarizing results.
- Conducted programming in SAS, Excel and Access.
- Monitored projects involving predictive modeling staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Affairs
Central Connecticut State University, Connecticut, CT