11100 Harbour Yacht Ct, Apt 43A
Haiku, HI 96708
Job Objective Seeking a Relocation Consultant position in an environment where I can utilize my experience and my knowledge to add value to an organization.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience of developing strong working relations
- Huge knowledge of managing with law enforcement agencies
- Deep knowledge of delivering training and presentations
- Solid understanding of MS Office
- Familiarity with workings of police and central government departments
- Amazing ability to grasp new technology programs
- Superior communication skills
Cameron, Haiku, HI
August 2005 – Present
- Managed as prime contact for client and transferee.
- Handled aspects of the corporate relocation.
- Carried out policy review with transferee.
- Regulated delivery of Home Marketing services.
- Provided Home Finding service and Home Purchase service.
LIG, Inc., Haiku, HI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed equity advances and imparted mortgage assistance.
- Ensured file was complete for closing.
- Maintained data on computer system.
- Authorized to approve client billing and invoices.
- Handled file maintenance and performance reviews.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Florida International University, Florida, FL