1112 Santa Clara Ave
Spencer, IA 51301
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position of Principal Consultant position in a reputed organization to utilize my experience and my knowledge to benefit the organization
Areas of Excellence:
- Highly experienced as internal consultant
- Huge knowledge of managing people and commercial issues of change program
- Steep knowledge of thinking designing and enforcing phases of change project
- Familiarity with government related organizations
- Superior communication skills
Chivas, Spencer, IA
August 2005 – Present
- Managed end-to-end Process Models.
- Coordinated with business leaders.
- Recognized critical change opportunities.
- Established business cases and detailed business requirements.
- Managed program management partnering with Service Delivery Group.
Regal, Inc., Spencer, IA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Coordinated in industry discussions and events.
- Aided as trusted advisor to clients.
- Imparted input to and evaluated client deliverables.
- Handled client decision making.
- Extended full range of consulting services.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA