1702 E Bullard Ave
Cypress, CA 90630
Job Objective To obtain an Operations Consultant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience in Financial Services industry
- Huge knowledge of regulatory compliance
- Deep knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with Complaint Resolution Management software
- Ability to speak effectively on phone
- Ability to read and analyze reports
Wind, Cypress, CA, August 2005 – Present
- Formulated business decisions and imparted confidential project support.
- Outlined overseas deployment assignments.
- Established and maintained several Share point portals.
- Drafted weekly status reports.
- Handled expense reports and labor hours.
Motex, Inc., Cypress, CA, May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed inventory for computers.
- Regulated deployment documents.
- Recognized Objects, Actions and Events.
- Established Objectives and Strategies.
Bachelor’s Business Administration
McNeese State University, Louisiana, LA