11100 Harbour Yacht Ct, Apt 43A
Haiku, HI 96708
Job Objective To obtain a MBA Consultant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Areas of Excellence:
- Deep knowledge of Financial Modeling and Valuation methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
Fedora, Haiku, HI, August 2005 – Present
- Carried out industry and client research.
- Managed client’s current business processes.
- Executed financial assessments.
- Outlined and established business processes.
- Established communications, training and job aids.
Max, Inc., Haiku, HI, May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed testing and enforcement of new business processes.
- Headed team to execute project components.
- Imparted client presentations and facilitated meetings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Central Connecticut State University, Connecticut, CT