1702 E Bullard Ave
Cypress, CA 90630
Job Objective Seeking a Math Consultant position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience of RTI and intervention strategies
- Huge knowledge of reading, writing and language development
- Steep knowledge of Math computation
- Familiarity with data collection, data analysis and report finding
- Ability to develop relationships
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Superior organizational skills
Honda, Cypress, CA, August 2005 – Present
- Managed professional development activities.
- Carried out traveling tasks of on-site consultations.
- Imparted assistance to teachers.
- Extended aid for pilot projects.
Arora, Inc., Cypress, CA, May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed requisition of supplies as required.
- Handled Division’s Assessment of Learning Program.
- Aided math budget preparation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics
Eastern Illinois University, Illinois, IL