1112 Santa Clara Ave
Spencer, IA 51301
Job Objective To obtain a Learning Consultant position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience in principles of group dynamics
- Good understanding of adult learning styles and instructional design
- Familiarity with Humana’s internal policies, procedures and systems
- Ability to prepare and deliver written and oral presentations and proposals
- Ability to translate business objectives into effective learning sessions
- Ability to manage in Management Partnership environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Wavel, Spencer, IA, August 2005 – Present
- Managed full learning cycle of course.
- Established and administered program materials.
- Handled program evaluation strategy.
- Imparted functional expertise in area of support.
Sterile, Inc., Spencer, IA, May 2000 – July 2005
- Smoothened managerial training sessions.
- Imparted work direction to lower-level staff members.
- Managed analysis of application’s training outcomes.
- Ensured imparting excellent customer care service.
Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral Sciences
Northern Kentucky University, Kentucky, KY