15018 SE 46th Way
Arverne, NY 11692
Job Objective To obtain a Landscape Consultant position in a highly reputed organization.
Areas of Excellence:
- Wide knowledge about landscape construction, structural design, and city planning
- Familiarity with design and installation of landscape and hardscape
- Amazing ability to execute frequent site inspections
- Outstanding ability to perform resolution of problems
- Superior communication skills
Gigabyte, Arverne, NY, August 2005 – Present
- Managed Contract Documents for fresh Landscape Maintenance Contracts.
- Imparted contract administration service.
- Coordinated and participated in periodic meetings.
- Scrutinized relevant contractor insurances.
- Checked sites on regular basis.
- Formulated monthly reports and minutes.
Samsung, Inc., Arverne, NY, May 2000 – July 2005
- Outlined instructions to include calculations for sites omitted.
- Maintained and reissued contract drawings.
- Imparted financial information and formulated financial statements.
- Annually assessed contract and outlined summary reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts and Science
Loyola Marymount University, California, CA