1702 E Bullard Ave
Cypress, CA 90630
Job Objective To secure the position of Implementation Consultant that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Areas of Excellence:
- Remarkable experience in business analysis
- Huge knowledge of RCS and CVS
- Deep knowledge of RT and install packages
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and issues to a non-technical audience
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Ability to self-manage to deadlines and commitments
- Excellent organizational, analytical and project management skills
- Superior communication skills
Touch, Cypress, CA, August 2005 – Present
- Aided enterprise upgrade clients.
- Coordinated about certified workflows.
- Established profitable relationships with client end users.
- Evaluated milestone and work plan tasks status.
- Handled customer implementation issues.
Samtron, Inc., Derby, CT, May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed Customer liaisons and support services.
- Handled Administrative processes and conducted on site client visits.
- Maintained details of all customer calls.
- Coordinated with Customers about their requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Graceland University, Iowa, IA