36466 W El Greco St
Gilbert, AZ 85295
Job Objective Seeking a Fundraising Consultant position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Fundraising Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Amaron, Gilbert, AZ
- Worked with team members to identify obtainable fundraising sources in the country.
- Researched and categorized potential donors and developed a database or map.
- Updated range of donors potentially interested in funding work.
- Identified other funding opportunities in corporate houses, trusts, funding agencies and individuals.
- Provided recommendations for next steps in approaching special sources of funding.
- Identified possible fundraising prospects as per project requirement.
Fundraising Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Nippo, Inc., Gilbert, AZ
- Worked with team members to create fundraising tactics.
- Established a mapping of organizations, government agencies and business sector clients.
- Developed institutional capacity for fundraising and the fundraising talent of individuals across the national societies.
- Supported and guided country and regional fundraising association with international strategy.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Great experience in fundraising and preparing proposals and grant applications for funding
- Sound knowledge of fundraising cycles, proposal formats and application procedures for donors
- Skilled in developing and implementing fundraising campaigns, foundation and individual donor cultivation
- Good knowledge of project cycle management
- Profoundly able to listen and comprehend complex instructions
- High level of personal presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Grove City College, Grove City, PA
Master of Business Administration, Eastern Illinois University, Illinois, IL