4621 W 1st Street Rd
Visalia, CA 93277
Job Objective Seeking a position of Financial Sales Consultant position in a reputed organization where I can use all my knowledge and experience in a better way to benefit the organization.
Financial Sales Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Transcend, Visalia, CA
- Opened new account, sold bank products and provided incomparable customer service.
- Achieved sales goals established by manager by direct selling and referred deposit, loan and investment products and services as required.
- Maximized sale of retail products to all customers.
- Developed customer relationships through cross-selling and up-selling.
- Contacted potential customers to generate high revenues.
Financial Sales Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Kingston, Inc., Visalia, CA
- Performed account maintenance such as to add or change account set up, to add joint owners, to close accounts.
- Provided advice to stockbrokers and other individuals who were attempting to sell securities.
- Examined financial statements, and evaluated investment opportunities.
- Provided advice to clients about possible investment opportunities.
- Analyzed and determined best advice and product approach for customer contact situations.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of financial services product
- In-depth knowledge of loan and investment services
- Ability to cross-sell products and services
- Amazing ability to identify customer needs and implement effective solution
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional approach
- Basic computer skills and excellent oral and written skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, East Los Angeles College, Monterey Park, CA
Master of Business Administration, Northern Kentucky University, Kentucky, KY