87 Langdon Hill Rd
Salem, MA 01970
Job Objective Seeking a position as Financial Consultant where I can utilize my knowledge and experience in reputed organization.
Financial Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Canara, Salem, MA
- Developed financial models to estimate and measure future risk adjustment revenue, risk scores and expenses.
- Performed routine analysis of risk adjustment revenue and risk scores.
- Worked with constituents to provide financial and data analyses regarding risk adjustment revenue.
- Participated in continuing development of strategic operating plan.
Financial Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
HDFC, Inc., Salem, MA
- Reviewed and prepared interpretation of historical financial data, financial projections and results.
- Rendered consultative services and assisted in fiscal business expansion.
- Identified complex financial problems or issues, researched solutions and implemented corrective steps to resolve problems.
- Advised management of various financial models and recommendations.
- Prepared complex presentations, financial planning and budget reports.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good experience in providing client solutions in financial services industry
- In-depth knowledge to resolve financial issues
- Sound knowledge of a wide variety of brokerage, banking products and services
- Amazing ability to work under pressure and adapt to a changing environment
- Great ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Superior relationship and client retention skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong presentation skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, NY
Master of Business Administration, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA