824 S Washington St
Alton, TX 78573
Job Objective To obtain a Finance Consultant position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Finance Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Meridian, Alton, TX
- Led cross-organizational projects, complex business cases, and processed improvements.
- Created and maintained economic models and documents.
- Assisted management and prepared business reports.
- Managed contacts and rapport with cross-functional organizations.
- Performed variance analysis of actual and planned results.
- Conducted results of analysis and made recommendations to management.
Finance Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Vertex, Inc., Alton, TX
- Developed, analyzed and reported business unit metrics as appropriate.
- Assisted with the training and development of lower level analysts.
- Reviewed processes and implemented recommendations for improvement.
- Assisted to develop and execute on strategic initiatives.
- Provided excellent customer care service.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in developing and communicating financial scenarios of potential business decisions
- Great experience with strategy and business research
- In-depth knowledge of Cost Accounting, Project Accounting, FAR/CAS, Incurred Cost Submissions, Government Contracting
- Proficient with SAP, BAAN, Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft, Timberline, and JD Edwards
- Outstanding ability to converse logical and tactical ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent mathematical, communication, and organization skills
- Basic PowerPoint and Excel skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Lewis & Clark College, Portland, OR
Master of Business Administration, Southern Arkansas University, Arkansas, AR