87 Langdon Hill Rd
Salem , MA 01970
Job Objective To obtain an Event Consultant position and contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Event Consultant, August 2005 – Present
GenQuest, Inc., Salem, MA
- Planned and synchronized activities related to meetings and events.
- Maintained contact with customer during the course of event.
- Promoted, developed and implemented measures to achieve cost-effective improvements in operations.
- Developed methods to measure the event’s success.
- Evaluated problems and developed solutions that served the client in the best possible way.
Event Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
OLSTEN STAFFING, Salem, MA
- Suggested activities that produced revenue for client.
- Developed ideas and designed events based on client requirements.
- Controlled expenses and interacted with business clients and external vendors.
- Worked in day-to-day operations of event planning and event equipment.
- Developed proposals and worked with management to contract for client-approved services.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in event management
- Skilled to plan and direct event activities
- Amazing ability to deal effectively with people of varying personality, temperament and personal attitudes
- Proficient with meeting management software, Illustrator, Photoshop, MS Office and image sourcing
- Extensive knowledge of social and political protocol in a global context
- Superior relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization, planning and time management skills
High School Diploma, Eastern Illinois University, Illinois, IL