2120 Old Earhart Rd
Lilburn, GA 30047
Job Objective To obtain an Epic Consultant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Epic Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Accenture, Lilburn, GA
- Planned and organized Epic project work.
- Administered completion of the work related to Epic project.
- Created dynamic work environment.
- Gained knowledge and outlined Client business needs into Epic solutions.
- Assigned to evaluate, document and provide feedback for Epic team members on a formal and ad hoc basis.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Operational experience in accessing healthcare-specific software
- Extensive knowledge of healthcare workflows
- Familiarity with Epic utilities, reports and maintenance processes
- In-depth knowledge of implementation methodology
- Proficient with Epic Inpatient, OpTime and HODs, Radiant, Cadence modules
- Good decision-making and delegation Skills
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Excellent communication skills
Bachelor in Computer Science, Central Connecticut State University, Connecticut, CT