11045 Klingerman St
Dinuba, CA 93618
Job Objective To obtain an Energy Consultant position where I will get a chance to utilize my knowledge and experience.
Energy Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Navigant Consulting, Inc., Dinuba, CA
- Created advanced manufacturing cost models for energy equipment designs.
- Researched and analyzed on energy-related activities.
- Analyzed gathered financial data and database.
- Interviewed business managers, technology experts and public policy officials.
- Assessed technologies and analyzed technology trends.
- Developed systematic plan for public utility, administration, power-plant companies and equipment suppliers.
- Prepared reports, presentations and other documents for clients.
Energy Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Itron, Dinuba, CA
- Conducted analytical studies on cost-effective energy programs.
- Applied statistical methods including SAS programming, database applications to collect, analyze and present numerical data in spreadsheet form.
- Assigned for collection, processing and analysis of large amounts of data to synthesize.
- Interpreted results in prepared reports for strategic decision-making.
- Managed project and task for broad range of Consulting and Analysis (C&A) projects.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of energy efficiency, renewable energy, distributed generation and advanced technologies
- Proficient in Visual Basic, SQL, Microsoft Excel and Access
- Familiarity with mathematical and economic modeling techniques
- Amazing ability to manage multiple time-sensitive priorities effectively
- Remarkable ability to communicate technically about lighting, energy savings utilities and tax incentives
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
Bachelor Science in Mechanical Engineering, Jacksonville State University, Alabama, AL