87 Langdon Hill Rd
Salem, MA 01970
Job Objective To obtain a Customer Service Consultant position and contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Customer Service Consultant, August 2005 – Present
PNC Bank NA, Salem, MA
- Researched and resolved borrower’s problems and communicated results.
- Interacted with internal and external service partners.
- Troubleshot borrower issues and suggested alternative solutions and services.
- Identified and defined value-propositions for products and market segments.
- Responded to interested customers about specific vehicles.
- Assisted customers through getting financing and determined the monthly payment budget.
- Identified incentives to purchase and ensured best possible price.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience working in call center
- Ability to effectively deal with all levels of customers in a professional
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Proficient with Word, Excel and other desktop applications
- Fluent in English, Spanish and French
- Excellent detail orientated, with the ability to learn and follow policies and procedures correctly
- Basic computer skills and ability to type at least 50 words per minute
Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Florida International University, Florida, FL