18283 Highway 171
Pelham, AL 35124
Job Objective Seeking a position as Crop Consultant where I can utilize my knowledge and experience in reputed organization.
Crop Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Agrium Inc., Pelham, AL
- Assisted crop specialist with scouting fields, soil sampling, agronomic problem solving and sales calls.
- Assisted manager with the coordination of products, delivery and services to customers.
- Interpreted soil, tissue and water analysis.
- Worked with customers to enhance agricultural sales.
- Maintained farming sales programs and ensured that peasants were satisfied with products.
- Contacted customers and developed crop sales territory.
- Assisted with the fall and the spring seasonal maintenance requirements.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Certified Crop Advisor with admirable experience in vocational agriculture
- Operational knowledge of crop protection products and services
- Profoundly able to perform physical tasks in a field environment
- Outstanding ability to work well as a team and independently
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with a high attention to detail
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA