36466 W El Greco St
Gilbert, AZ 85295
Job Objective Seeking a position of Corporate Travel Consultant in a reputed organization where I can use all my knowledge and experience in a better way to benefit the organization.
Corporate Travel Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Egencia, Gilbert, AZ
- Suggested clientele regarding routes, cheap fares, reservations, and tour wares or services.
- Researched and solved any problems related to reservations.
- Prepared systematic travel plans for travelers through chosen vendors.
- Arranged and booked travel reservations for domestic and international travel needs.
- Served as first point of contact for the client regarding all travel related inquiries; researched and resolved related problems.
Corporate Travel Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Altour International, Inc. Gilbert, AZ
- Made arrangements for clients’ tour in compliance with corporate travel policies.
- Assured that client was fully aware of all rules and restrictions applied to reservations confirmed both verbally and on the invoice.
- Kept fully abreast on all airline rules, regulations, tariffs and fare requirements and accurately applied knowledge while making reservations.
- Acknowledged emails within an hour of receipt and responded promptly to respective clients.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience working as corporate travel consultant
- Proficient with GDS systems and serving corporate customers with emphasis on booking practices and theory in travel office
- Great ability to read, define and apply fare rules, taxes and hub utilization
- Strong aptitude and understanding for ticket booking exchanges and processing
- Outstanding ability to arrange book travel tickets including, air, rail, hotel, car and alternate ground transportation
- Profoundly capable to prioritize and multi-task effectively
- Outstanding written and spoken communication skills
High School Diploma, Northern Kentucky University, Kentucky, KY