683 S Pennsylvania St
Wheaton, IL 60187
Job Objective To obtain a Construction Consultant position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Construction Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Tikona, Wheaton, IL
- Ensured conformance to Building Codes and Best Practices by conducting building inspections at different phases during construction.
- Kept customers abreast on the status of various concurrent building projects.
- Maintained staff and provided profitable consultation in construction process.
- Prepared simple and complex construction design; and estimated Customer Charges.
- Enhanced company reputation and oversaw homes construction correctly.
- Analyzed plans and specifications, and supervised staff and contractors.
Construction Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Rikon, Inc., Wheaton, IL
- Informed customer of proper construction policies and procedures.
- Discussed and finalized construction contracts.
- Collaborated and communicated with construction personnel, customers and other utilities.
- Analyzed outage information, provided location and cause specific information for construction tools dispatch when needed.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Certified Construction Consultant with practical experience in construction consultancy
- Sound knowledge of Building Codes and its policies and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory environment and emerging safety issues in the construction
- Amazing ability to establish a good working relationship with owners, managers, designers, supervisors and craft workers
- Great ability to steer in customer facility in dim light or dark surrounding
- Outstanding ability to supervise staff and adhere to plans and specifications
- Good computer skills with work processing, databases and spreadsheets
- Exceptional in written and verbal communication and good leadership skills
- Strong time management and problem solving skills
Bachelor of Science – Business Management, McNeese State University, Louisiana, LA