2243 Kelmscott Ct
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Job Objective To obtain a Compensation Consultant position in an environment where I will get a chance to utilize my knowledge and my experience.
Compensation Consultant, August 2005 – Present
First Call Personnel Services, Sunnyvale, CA
- Designed and followed up managerial and broad-based compensation plans.
- Identified industry requirements, assessed possibility of the plan and prepared quotation options.
- Assessed optional techniques and plans of compensation packages for operational areas and organization.
- Managed dealer relations with compensation consultants and system suppliers.
- Identified major problem and provided resolution to intricate compensation issues.
- Designed communication programs for global compensation initiatives.
Compensation Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Hasbro, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA
- Assisted management regarding compensation program.
- Drafted initial proposals regarding compensation design.
- Provided authoritative guidance regarding compliance with wage and hour laws.
- Assisted with the administration of executive compensation programs.
- Participated in surveys and created processes, tools and methods for making high quality market data available to Service Organizations.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in preparation of materials presented to Compensation Committees
- Skilled in dealing with highly analytical Compensation matters
- In-depth knowledge of incentive programs, equity compensation programs, compensation policies, job leveling and job evaluation
- Extensive knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to compensation programs
- Familiarity with laws and regulations of related human resources disciplines
- Sound knowledge of international compensation practices and programs
- Outstanding ability to manage complex compensation projects with a high degree of initiative
- Good scheduling and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree, Chief Dull Knife College, Lame Deer, MT
Master of Business Administration, Florida International University, Florida, FL