4621 W 1st Street Rd
Visalia, CA 93277
Job Objective To obtain a Brand Consultant position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Brand Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Pilot, Visalia, CA
- Provided creative thinking and interpretation of consumer and market insights using strategic analysis.
- Participated as a team member and team leader to service the day-to-day strategic and project management activities of existing accounts.
- Prepared estimates and proposals.
- Maintained and monitored costs associated with projects.
Brand Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Minerva, Inc., Visalia, CA
- Prepared presentations, presented to clients and conducted retail and category audits.
- Presented new ideas for development of a project and brand as a whole.
- Worked effectively with the Product teams to get the appropriate products into the bundles solutions.
- Accompanied Messaging team to develop the plan of core solutions and programs.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable brand management experience within consumer products industry
- In-depth knowledge of marketing strategy, concepts tools and techniques
- Sound knowledge of client service leadership and consumer packaged goods
- Huge knowledge of computing environments and relevant services
- Skilled in working with vendors and solution providers
- Ability to take ideas from concept to implementation
- Excellent project management skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong business writing skills and communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree, North Central Texas College, Gainesville, TX
Master of Business Administration, Loyola Marymount University, California, CA