626 Galbraith Ave
Austin, TX 78703
Job Objective To obtain a Beauty Consultant position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Beauty Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Mist, Austin, TX
- Spent time with customers and effectively helped them to choose products.
- Understood and observed skin type, face shape and coloring.
- Aware of knowing which products will be most effective and best suit their customer.
- Stayed up to date with new ranges of products, fragrances and color ranges.
- Provided customers a facial and make-up.
Beauty Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Mint, Inc., Austin, TX
- Displayed and arranged cosmetics on the counter and restocked when required.
- Monitored stock levels and reordered.
- Maintained sales records and identified sales targets and incentives.
- Kept customer records to create a more personalized service.
- Wrapped purchases and took cash, cheques and credit cards as payment.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Beauty Advisor with remarkable experience in retail sales
- Profound ability to describe and demonstrate beauty products
- Skilled in applying makeup, and touching skin
- In-depth knowledge of presenting all aspects of skincare and cosmetic
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Associative Degree in Modeling, Jacksonville State University, Alabama, AL